Dear CZVS family and friends,
Also in this year the Christmas campaign “Christmas Packages – Collection Drive” of the SamariterDienst takes place again. The supplies for Christmas are planned for needy people in Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania.
A Christmas box should be filled with the following things:
- Basic food: sugar, flour, margarine, rice, noodles
- Spread: hazelnut cream, long-life sausage and cheese
- Sweets: chocolate, cookies, candies, lollipops
- Hygiene Products: toothbrush, toothpaste
- Toys: e.g. crayons with coloring book, cuddly toy
- 500g Coffee – Serves in the Eastern countries as a medium of exchange and enables sick children to visit a doctor.
IMPORTANT: Due to customs regulations, food must be durable at least until March 2021!
This time, the Christmas package campaign runs until the 15th of December.